In order to register for an applied art work in Vietnam, the following information and documents is required:
Necessary documents for an applied art work in Vietnam
- Full name, address, nationality of author(s);
- Full name, address, nationality of Owner;
- Date on which the applied art work was completed;
- Date and place of the first-made-public of applied art work (if any).
- 02 Executed and Notarized Power of Attorney (signed by person in charge of owner then affix a corporation seal of the Owner );
- 02 Certified true copy by a Notary Public of Identity Card or Passport of the Author(s);
- 02 Notarized Statement of honesty of the author (s) on creating the applied art work signed by the author(s);
- Soft copy of the applied art work in .JPEG file;
- 02 certified true copy by a Notary Public of the Certificates of Business Registration of the owner;
- 02 Notarized Task Assignment Document from the owner (s) to the author(s) signed by person in charge of owner.
Note: These documents must be in Vietnamese or translated into Vietnamese if they are made in foreign languages.